What do you do when it’s officially fall but not officially the cool fall weather you need to break out the heavy stuff? You wear this amazing dress…..
This gem has been hiding in my closet too long! Actually, if I am being honest, I want to hide in my closet today too! Since I am an adult who has silly responsibilities such as bills and a faux child, hiding is not an option for me today. (Wah wah wah…..)
What do you do when you are tired, overwhelmed, dealing with a disease that is currently kicking your butt and just don’t feel good? You put this amazing dress on. You also:
- Take a deep breath
- Tell yourself that you are allowed to not be perfect
- Give yourself permission to retreat
- Be as kind as possible with society and just be as quiet as you can
- Be honest with those around you – not mean – just honest. It’s ok to say “I’m not ok today”
- Tap into those encouragers and supporters around you
- Push through the day with the promise of a long, hot bath when you get home
Here’s to a great Tuesday with a great dress that fools me into feeling fabulous!!
P.S. I love the hint of yellow in this dress and the fab glasses!